Mar 25, 2013

Introduction

Hi there! My name is Sam, and this is my blog featuring seasonal living! Here you will find fun posts related to seasonal trends in fashion and beauty, seasonal crafts for the holidays, and seasonal recipes that are usually vegan, soy free, and often gluten free. Of course I will throw in other things related to the seasons such as: decorating, party hosting, shopping/gift guides, events, and lots of photos for inspiration (especially of my pets!). Plus, everything I include will be very budget friendly, I love using coupons and shopping at places like Target.

A little more about me: I'm a twenty-something Christian, animal lover, girly-girl, nerd, TV junkie, health-conscious vegetarian, artsy crafty all-around creative person!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I look forward to writing with you!

Sam <3

(I'll just leave this pic below to persuade you to come back...)

"You'll be back."

No comments:

Post a Comment